Every visit tourist attractions outside the city or abroad such as in Bangkok, of course, you also have to think about a place to rest. Nowadays more and more people are more interested in holidaying outside the area where they live, therefore even more hotel construction. Many different types of hotels ranging from luxurious to unique. Want to find a new hotel Sukhumvit? Solitaire Bangkok Hotel is the best place in Bangkok now.
The following fun holiday activities in Bangkok :
Fishing for Giant Fish
The name of the place is BungSamRan, a giant fishing spot in Bangkok that is suitable for you who like fishing mania. Although already famous in the city of Bangkok, but it seems like this fishing is not much known by foreign tourists.
This fishing is in Soi Nawanin 42 Yaek 27, Suwanniwet Village, Khlong Kum, Bangkok. Precisely located on the edge of Bangkok and is about 2 km from Saphan Sung.
Starting from traditional Thai like in Amita Cooking Class and Baipai, to world-class ones such as Blue Elephant, Le Cordon Bleu and Thailand Culinary Academy.
Special Tours (Night Tour, Bicycles)
If you’ve been to Bangkok often, maybe you’re interested in exploring Bangkok from the other side? For example, the Sidewalk Café Ratchadamnoen restaurant offers a Night Tour traveling to city symbols such as Ananta Samakhom, Golden Mount, Wat Loha Prasat, Democracy Monument, Wat Pho, and Grand Palace. Lasts 90 minutes, with prices of approximately THB 700 or THB 1150 including dinner.
Delicious food abounds in Bangkok, among others
- Thai fine dining: Nahm, Bolan, Srabua Kempinski, Nara, and Sala Rim Naam Mandarin Hotel
- International: Long table, Eat Me, Wine I Love You
- Brunch: Four Season, Centara Grand, Anantara Riverside
- Thai: very much, including in the mall. Some are different: Ban Khun Mae, Soul Food Mahanakorn and Somboon Seafood (for example at Siam Square One or Central Embassy)
- Street Food: Yaowarat area (Chinatown), Bang Rak area (between Taksin BTS and Silom intersection), Victory Monument (BTS Victory Monument), Soi Ari (BTS Ari), Chinatown and Ratchawat. Food Court at Siam Paragon, Central World and Central Embassy (Eathai) are also complete, delicious and clean
- Chinese: Scala, Yim Tim, Surawongse Hock Sharks Fin, Hai Tien Lo, The China House Mandarin Hotel, Sor BorLor / Somboonlarb
- Unique restaurant: Royal Dragon (the largest restaurant in the world), Hajime (served by dancing robots)
- Japan: MK Shabu-Shabu (MBK, Siam Paragon, etc.), Oishi Grand (Siam Discovery lt 2, all you can eat)
- High Tea: Harrods Tea Room (Siam Paragon, Ground FI)
- The most complete fruit market: Otokor Market across from Chatuchak
For those who want to pray at Buddhist temples, there are special tours that include 9 sacred temples, namely Wat Phra Kaeo, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Wat bowornniwet, Wat Suthat, Wat Chanasongkhram, Wat Saket, Wat Rakhang, Wat kalayanamit.
Muay Thai Live on Asiatique. (Everyday, except Monday, 20:00 – 21:30)
2194 Charoen Krung Rd, Khwaeng Wat Phraya Krai, Khet Bang Kho Laem, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10120, Bangkok, Thailand